The main components of feed machinery and their advantages
The main machine of feed machinery is mainly composed of feeding, mixing, granulating, transmission and lubrication systems. Its working process is to require the mixed powder with a water content of not more than 15%, enter the feeding auger from the hopper, adjust the speed of the stepless speed regulation motor to obtain a suitable material flow, and then enter the agitator, stir and steam through the stirring rod Mixing and conditioning. If you need to add molasses or fat, add it from the mixing drum to conditioning with steam. The amount of fat added is generally not more than 3%, otherwise it will be difficult to form. After conditioning, the temperature of the mixed powder can reach 64～85℃ , Humidity reaches 14～16%. Then pass through the chute through the optional iron absorption device to remove the iron impurities mixed in the powder, and enter the pressing chamber for granulation.
1. Base: It plays the role of connecting and supporting the various parts of the crusher to form a whole. The crushed materials are discharged from under the base.
2. Rotor: It is composed of main shaft, hammer frame plate, pin shaft, hammer piece, bearing and other parts. It is the main moving part of the crusher. The rotor speed is high, and the dynamic balance test is carried out without installing the pin shaft and hammer.
3. Operating door: The operating door must be opened to replace the sieve plate or hammer. When the shredder is working, the operating door is locked by the door lock to ensure that the operating door cannot be opened by itself when the rotor is rotating.
4. Upper casing: the upper part has a feed inlet, the lower part is connected with the base, and both sides are equipped with sieve plates, which form a crushing chamber with the rotor, and the materials are crushed in the crushing chamber.
5. Feeding guide mechanism: make the material enter the crushing chamber from the left or right. The reversing of the feeding guide plate is manually controlled to ensure that the feeding direction is consistent with the rotation of the rotor.
6. Screen press structure: It is connected by a hard locking device to ensure that the screen is fixed in the crusher.
7. Screen beam: The screen beam and the screen press mechanism together fix the screen in the crusher.
The produced feed mill adopts a double-rotor structure, which greatly improves work efficiency.
The main advantage of feed machinery processing feed:
avoid picky eaters
The compound feed formula has a variety of raw materials with comprehensive nutrition, which can prevent animals from picking their favorite foods from the powder and refusing to take in other ingredients. Because pellet feed can maintain uniformity during storage, transportation and feeding, feeding loss can be reduced by 8% to 10%.
High rate of return.
In the pelleting process, due to the combined effects of moisture, temperature and pressure, the feed will undergo some physical and chemical reactions, which will gelatinize starch and enhance the activity of enzymes, which enables the fed animals to digest the feed more effectively and transform it into Weight gain. Feeding poultry and pigs with pellet feed can increase the feed conversion rate (that is, the rate of return) by 10%-12% compared with powdered feed. Feeding fattening pigs with pellet feed has an average daily gain of 4% and a reduction in feed-to-meat ratio by 6%; feeding broilers can reduce feed-to-meat ratio by 3%-10%.
through pelleting will generally increase the bulk density of feed by 40%-100%, which can reduce storage capacity and save transportation costs.
Good liquidity and
easy management. Many powders, especially fluffy feeds with a small specific gravity, often stick to feed silos with molasses or high fat and urea-added feeds. Because pellet feed has good fluidity and seldom has adhesion phenomenon, pellet feed is very popular for those farms that use automatic feeders to raise dairy cows or poultry on a large scale.
Reduce pollution and
avoid automatic grading of feed ingredients. In the process of powder storage and transportation, due to the different volume and mass of various powders, it is easy to produce classification. After the pellets are made, there is no classification of feed ingredients, and the pellets are not easy to dust. During the feeding process, the pellets have much less pollution to air and moisture than powders.
Salmonella in animal feed. Salmonella will remain in animal tissues after being ingested by animals. People who eat animals infected with this bacteria will get Salmonella gastrointestinal disease. The method of steam high-temperature tempering and re-granulation can kill Salmonella in animal feed.