Operating characteristics of feed machinery ingredients and mixing process
Before planning and designing the automatic control system of the feed machinery ingredients and mixing process, it is necessary to clarify the relevant operating characteristics and requirements of the process.
Regarding the batch batching and kneading process of the currently commonly used feed machinery, whether it is a multi-bin-scale-mixer system or a multi-bin number scale-mixer system, there are the following common operating characteristics and requirements:
1. It is a repetition The batch operation, from the weighing, batching, mixing and unloading of various raw materials in each batch is a simple work process in sequence or time. Each feeder, scale, weighing hopper door, mixer discharge port, etc. must be operated in sequence according to a predetermined sequence or conditions. All equipment shall implement necessary self-locking and interlocking.
2. The difference in physical properties of various materials (such as different particle size, bulk density, water content, etc.) makes it easy to produce different batching accuracy when the same batching device is used for batching different materials.
3. Due to the need to adapt to the different requirements of feed product users or the stock of raw materials, the formula is often changed or modified frequently. It is hoped that the system has the storage capacity to store a variety of recipes.
4. Guarantee of ingredient accuracy.
5. Real-time monitoring of silo material level to ensure continuous production.
6. The products of the ingredients and mixing sections can be used as finished products or semi-finished products. The basic data of the production process is an important data for the whole plant's production management, inventory management and raw material management.
The characteristics and requirements of the basic operation process of all these feed machinery put forward a guiding principle for the planning and design of the automatic control system of the batching and mixing process. Planning and design must take into account the requirements of each operation process, so that the system has corresponding control functions.
Jiangsu Liangyou Zhengda Co.,Ltd. (FDSP) was founded in the year of 2003, has a professional team of 150 people and a 35,000 square meter factory; we can design project plans according to the different needs of customers and provide 3D renderings; design solutions according to different customer requirements, different raw materials, and different sites; the company has a professional technical te...