As the core equipment in the production line, the granulator is essential for daily operation and maintenance. Today Liangyou will share with you some daily matters needing attention.
1. Lubricate the transmission part of the granulator regularly, lubricate the roller bearing every 2 hours, and lubricate the front bearing of the main shaft every 4 hours to ensure the flexible rotation of the transmission part of the granulator and reduce the work load.
2. Regularly replace the lubricating oil in the gear box of the granulator. The oil needs to be replaced once after half a month of operation of the new machine. After that, it must be replaced every 1,000 hours of continuous operation, which can extend the service life of the gear.
3. Once a week, you must carefully check whether the connecting parts of each part are loose, whether the travel safety switch is reliable, and clean the feeding auger and the conditioner to avoid mechanical failure.
4. Check the wear of the transmission key and the pressure die lining and the hoop every half month. If the wear is found, replace it in time to avoid the shaking of the ring die and affect the output.
5. Use high-quality ring molds and pressure rollers. Eliminate the use of inferior ring molds with out-of-round and rough inner holes, and select the compression ratio of the ring molds according to different formulas to ensure smooth output of the ring molds, avoid increasing power consumption and reducing productivity.
6. Adjust the gap between ring die and pressure roller every shift. If the machine is blocked, the pressure roller must be loosened, the gap between the mold rollers must be readjusted after the material on the inner wall of the ring die is removed, and it must not be forced to start to avoid damage to the transmission part and the bearing gear due to severe vibration.
7. Put an end to overload production. During the production process, the working capacity of the granulator itself should not be exceeded, otherwise the motor will be damaged and the components will be accelerated, which will shorten the service life of the granulator.
8. The raw materials must be cleaned of iron and impurities, and the iron removal device must be cleaned every shift to prevent foreign matter from entering the ring mold work chamber, causing vibration of the machine body and cracking of the ring mold.
Correct operation and paying attention to the maintenance of the granulator are the key to prolonging the working life of the granulator. This requires strengthening the management of the equipment at ordinary times, and the benefits of the enterprise will be significantly increased.