Saving energy consumption is a point that every feed factory is very concerned about. How to reduce energy consumption and increase output in the daily production process, FDSP recommends that you need to do the following.
1. How does the power transmission system save energy consumption
Feed machinery and equipment transmit power through transmission devices such as bearings, reducers, and transmission belts. Therefore, we must first ensure the normal operation and lubrication of the transmission devices to reduce power loss during the transmission process to achieve energy-saving effects.
1. Choose the appropriate type of lubricant and the amount of use to ensure that the feed equipment has a good working environment and condition;
2. Keep the transmission belt at an appropriate degree of tension, replace worn-out transmission belts, and use pulleys that match the transmission belts and other devices;
3. Avoid the vibration of the transmission equipment caused by the slack of the chain, and keep the chain at an appropriate tightness;
4. Keep the transmission device clean and free of dirt and waste accumulation to avoid local excessive heat collection. Allow the air around the gear reducer to flow freely;
5. When the equipment must work at more than one speed, use AC variable frequency transmission instead of mechanical and adjustable belt transmission;
6. Use as little as possible or avoid the use of pneumatic conveying systems.
2. How to save energy in the crushing process
1. Reverse the hammer blades or replace the hammer blades and cloth bags in time to improve the crushing efficiency;
2. Keep the negative pressure of the air assist system in good condition to increase output. After the pulse fan is stopped, the pulse cloth bag is cleaned in a delay to ensure that the cloth bag is clean, which can increase the use time of the cloth bag and improve the efficiency of the fan;
3. Use a variable-speed feeder to feed materials evenly and maintain a constant load on the crusher;
4. In the fine pulverization operation, mixing the difficult to pulverize and easy to pulverize materials for fine pulverization can improve the efficiency of pulverization;
5. Add grading equipment after initial crushing and fine crushing to reduce excessive crushing of raw materials.
3. How to save energy in mixing and ingredients
1. Improve the operation skills and coordination level of the central control personnel. When the operator receives a task at work, according to the production task list, the amount of raw materials in the batching warehouse and the warehouse capacity, determine the type, sequence and quantity of the feeding personnel to ensure that the mixer works continuously and will not stop production due to the interruption of a certain raw material; Reasonable feeding will ensure that the crusher has a small number of start-ups and the shortest idle running time within a certain period of time; when granular materials and concentrated materials are produced at the same time, determining the appropriate switching time is an important guarantee for maintaining continuous feeding of the granulator and continuous production of the mixer..If the central control personnel are not skilled in operation and have low coordination ability, the production process will inevitably encounter problems such as unsmooth production or production suspension due to material interruption. Therefore, improving the level of operation and coordination of central control personnel is an important aspect of improving production efficiency.
2. Use a variable frequency variable speed controller for the screw feeder to keep the feeder motor load stable and efficient operation.
3. The design of the silo and weighing bucket should ensure that the materials are completely discharged by self-flow, without the need to use vibration discharge or mechanical discharge or mechanical discharge device.
4. Correctly set the ingredients and mixing cycle, reasonably arrange manual feeding and liquid addition operations, and improve the efficiency of ingredient mixing operations.
Fourth, how to save energy in the pelletizing process
1. When purchasing the ring die of the feed pellet machine and the feed grinder screen, the opening rate should be increased as much as possible under the premise of ensuring the strength, so as to improve the production efficiency and reduce the electricity consumption.
2. Reasonably control the output, reasonably adjust the gap between the die rollers, improve the granulating efficiency and extend the life of the ring die and press roller.
3. Use the ring die repairing machine to repair the ring die in time to improve the pelletizing production efficiency.
4. Adjust or replace the paddle of the conditioner of the granulator, add a stirring rod to the conditioner, improve the effect of the conditioning and increase the production efficiency.
No.558 Hongsheng Road, Liyang, Jiangsu, China