Crushing equipment is generally divided into four categories: mechanical crushers, jet crushers, grinders and low-temperature crushers:
1. Mechanical crushers are mainly mechanical, which crushes materials. It is divided into gears. Six types of milling mills, hammer mills, knife mills, turbo mills, pressure mill mills and milling mills:
(1) Tooth mills: a fixed gear ring and rotating gear A machine that operates relatively at high speed to crush materials (including impact, shear, collision, friction, etc.).
(2) Hammer crusher: A machine that crushes materials (including hammering, collision, friction, etc.) by the relative movement of a high-speed rotating movable hammer and a fixed ring. The hammer mill is divided into a hammer mill with a piece of movable hammer and a block mill with a piece of movable hammer.
(3) Knife crusher: A machine that crushes materials (including shearing, collision, friction, etc.) by the relative movement of a high-speed rotating blade (block, piece) and a fixed gear ring. Knife-type grinders are divided into:
a. Knife-type multi-stage grinder: the main shaft is horizontal, the blade is parallel to the main shaft and has a single-stage or multi-stage crushing function.
b. Inclined knife multi-stage pulverizer: a machine with horizontal spindle, inclined knife type and single-stage or multi-stage pulverization.
c. Combined vertical knife crusher: a horizontal spindle, multi-layer vertical knife combined crusher.
d. Vertical side-knife crusher: a crushing machine with a vertical spindle, a rotating side knife and a grading function.
(4) Turbine pulverizer: A machine that pulverizes materials (including shearing, collision, friction, etc.) by the relative movement of the high-speed rotating turbine blades and the fixed ring gear.
(5) Pressure grinding mill: A machine that grinds and pulverizes materials by the relative movement of various grinding wheels and a fixed grinding surface.
(6) Milling grinder: a machine that grinds materials through the rotation of milling teeth.
2. The grinder is a machine that grinds the material through the movement of the grinding body, head, ball and other media to grind the material into an ultra-fine mixture. It is divided into:
(1) Ball mill: a machine that uses porcelain spheres or stainless steel spheres as grinding media.
(2) Mortar grinding: a machine that grinds materials by the relative movement of the vertical grinding head to the mortar. (3) Colloid mill.
Jiangsu Liangyou Zhengda Co.,Ltd. (FDSP) was founded in the year of 2003, which locates in Jiangsu Zhongguancun Science and Technology Industrial Park, Liyang city, boundary of Jiangsu, Zhejiang and Anhui provinces, covering the area of 35000㎡.
As a national high-tech enterprise,FDSP company will always be the first rank, which is the supplier and advanced system solution for the Feed machinery, biomass machinery, fertilizer machinery and project, etc. The main business is design, research, manufacture, sale, installation and wholesale project service for feed machinery, biomass machinery, fertilizer machinery, silo machinery, pellet mill molds and intelligent control system.high quality products with best price from Chinese manufacturers,suppliers,factory.