In the process of using the complete set of feed equipment, it is more or less certain that some failures will be encountered. The following editor will give a specific explanation and analysis on how to deal with the common failures of the complete set of feed equipment. I hope it will be helpful to everyone.
Fault 1: The output of the complete set of feed equipment is too low, or even no finished product
1. The mold plate in the equipment is used for the first time, and the finish of the mold hole is poor. At this time, you can use oily materials to grind and lubricate.
2. If the moisture content of the material is too high or too low, the response should be adjusted to make it suitable.
3. If the pressure roller or die plate is damaged, it should be replaced with a new one in time.
4. If the V-belt is slipping or aging, it can be tightened or replaced.
Fault 2: The finished pellets of the complete feed equipment are rough or not smooth
1. There is a problem with the moisture content of the material, and it should be adjusted at this time.
2. If the parts are worn or damaged, they should be replaced with new ones in time.
Fault 3: The equipment is noisy
1. There are objects or debris inside the machine, the solution is to clean it up in time.
2. The bearing of the pellet machine is damaged, which can be solved by replacing the new bearing.
3. If the parts are loose, they should be tightened at this time without loosening.
Fault 4: The equipment suddenly stops working
1. The motor load in the equipment is too large, or the fuse is blown, the countermeasure is to reduce the load or replace the fuse.
2. There are foreign objects in the machine cavity. At this time, the pellet machine should be stopped first, and then the foreign objects should be completely removed to solve the problem.
The above is the content of how to deal with the common faults of the complete set of feed equipment. Only by finding out the cause of the fault and solving it, can this product be better used.