How to deal with common faults of complete feed equipment
Problem 1: The output of the complete set of feed equipment is too low, or even no finished product
1. The mold plate in the equipment is used for the first time, and the finish of the mold hole is poor. At this time, you can use oil-containing grinding lubrication to solve.
2. If the moisture content of the material is too high or too low, the response should be adjusted to make it suitable.
3. If the pressure roller or die plate is damaged, it should be replaced with a new one in time.
4. If the V-belt is slipping or aging, it can be tightened or replaced.
Fault 2: The finished pellets of the complete feed equipment are rough or not smooth
. 1. There is a problem with the moisture content of the material, and it should be adjusted at this time.
2. If the parts are worn or damaged, they should be replaced with new ones in time.
Fault 3: The equipment is noisy
1. There are objects or debris inside the machine, and the solution is to clean it up in time.
2. The bearing of the pellet machine is damaged, which can be solved by replacing the new bearing.
3. If the parts are loose, they should be tightened at this time without loosening.
Fault 4: The equipment suddenly stops working
1. The motor load in the equipment is too large, or the fuse is blown, the countermeasures are to reduce the load or replace the fuse.
2. There are foreign objects in the machine cavity. At this time, the pellet machine should be stopped first, and then the foreign objects should be completely removed to solve the problem.
Jiangsu Liangyou Zhengda Co.,Ltd. (FDSP) was founded in the year of 2003, has a professional team of 150 people and a 35,000 square meter factory; we can design project plans according to the different needs of customers and provide 3D renderings; design solutions according to different customer requirements, different raw materials, and different sites; the company has a professional technical te...